FXR KAWARTHA CUP
Site: 354 Angeline St. S
Info: Lindsay Exhibition
Indoor Vendors, Displays, Food and Beverage
RACER INFORMATION AND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FXR KAWARTHA CUP – FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Presented by: HB Cycle & FXR Racing
INFORMATION & WEEKEND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
1:00PM – 5:00PM Reserved Pit Parking for the following CSRA Teams / Sponsors:
Hubert Motorsports, Bailey Motorsports, Black River Racing, Gelinas Racing, Polito Ford,
Country Corners, Norris, St-Onge Recreation:
All other teams parking is on a first come first serve basis.
7:00PM – 10:00PM Sign in for Pit passes at the race site.
9:30PM – 10:00PM Pro / Pro-Lite / Pro Snow Bike Driver meeting.
7:15AM – 7:45AM – 120cc Practice on the main track supervised by parents.
8:00AM – 8:15AM – Mandatory drivers meeting for all Sport & Specialty class racers.
8:20AM – 9:00AM – Practice all classes except (120s, Pro, Pro-Lite.).
9:00AM – 12:00PM – 120cc, Sport 1, Sport 450 Snow Bike and Specialty class racing.
12:00PM – 12:20PM – Pro Practice exclusively for Pro, Pro-Lite and Pro Snow Bikes.
12:30PM – 1:20PM – Selected Specialty class Finals.
1:20PM – 1:50PM – 120cc, Awards Podium / Track Groom.
MAIN EVENTS RACES START @ 2:00
1:50PM – 2:00PM – Pro Intros.
2:00PM – 4:30PM – Pro, Sport 2, Pro-Lite Heat #1, Pro Snow Bike Moto #1
– Pro, Sport 2, Pro-Lite Heat #2
– Track Groom, Novice 200cc Final.
– Pro Snow Bike Moto #2 Final, Sport 2 600 Final, Pro-Lite Final , & Pro Final.
5:00PM – 5:45PM – Main Events Podium & Pro Autograph session.
FXR TOP GUN SHOOTOUT
PRO & PRO LITE SLEDS VS PRO SNOW BIKES “DOMINATOR FORMAT”
WINNER PRIZE MONEY “$5000.00”
6:00PM – 8:30PM – FXR TOP GUN SHOOTOUT BEGINS WITH (24) PRO ATHLETES
– Round #1 (12) races, two athletes each. 1st. advances. 2nd. to LCQ.
– Round #2 (6) races, two athletes each. 1st. advances. 2nd. is eliminated.
– Round #3 (3) races, two athletes each. 1st. to FXR final. 2nd. is eliminated.
– LCQ – Winner advances to the FXR Top Gun Shootout Final, Back Row.
– Support Class – Sport 1 Final from morning qualifiers.
– FXR Top Gun Shootout Final. Winner receives $5000
All racers must enter & register in advance before midnight Monday February 12th
Friday Sign in for Pit Passes is at the race site front building area between 7:00PM-10:00PM
Admission for racers is Free, Crew Member admission is $25 and includes a Pit Pass